This yuge device, 13 lbs of backpack and black gun shaped electronics, is actually a jammer.
From as far a 1.2 miles away, this thing jams the signals including GPS (GLONASS if you desire to use that system).
They say it doesn’t destroy the drone, but forces it to land.
The video demo below shows this.
As with any jammer, or trasmitter which is what a jammer is, it must be FCC certified.
This device is not…yet.
- Effective coverage: Allows for an up to 2km coverage, in a wide range of environmental conditions
- Portable: Rifle shape with a backpack, one person operation
- Easy to use: no technical training for set up or use required
- Immediate video cease: immediately ceases video transmission back to the drone operator
- Enables investigation: drone remains intact and available for forensic investigation